Tuesday, March 29

Pop, bing.
I hide you away, become myself.
The mad grass feeling on your arms
Deep blue, cool blue, roll and dive
I don't know what I'm writing.

Dirt and walls crumbling onto skulls
standing there plain, in a white dress.
So. Soft and brush your cheek
Freckles. I bite my nails
My eyes whipped on wind taking me to a different place,
we're back and I'm crying
Blood on my palms, dripping.

Does this mean anything?
Smoke ring, dancing
Oh, cry cry.
Sorry.

Flashlight eyebulbs
take my words love them not me
No, didn't mean. Love the latter
purple white and the stripes
have you seen them today?
Vomit bubbles up and please don't leave.
This is pathetic

Back on a cliff, forks fall down before I do
You built me a table and a lamp
and I hug you
on the way down. Stay here
There's a theme.

Oh, you know?
I think
I'm done.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment